We offer a complete service for new company entrants to the New Zealand market. We recognise that the most significant cost on a country entry is the infrastructure set up cost.
These services are designed to minimise your set up cost in the short/medium term and allow your business to establish whilst not having the significant overhead cost on the business.
Examples of the disciplines we can provide to you are:
- network planning
- site acquisition
- leasing management
- project management (built environment)
- operations management
Retail Commercial Fitouts
An integral module of any retail/commercial construction or fitout is the quality and cost effectiveness of the materials used and the contractors involved.
We can offer a full service for this work in conjunction with ours or your designers/architects.
Client satisfaction is paramount and we ensure that the workmanship is of a high quality with projects delivered on time and within budgets.
We are able to offer services from pre planning and feasibility studies, through budget and cost management, with a focus on value engineering and whole of life costings.
We deal direct with the local territorial authorities.
Complete project management during construction to ensure that projects are delivered on time and exceeding client expectations.
Click the below image to visit the WOFCERT website
- All records in one place (WOF, Fire evac, Trade waste & HSNO)
- 24/7 access to records for council audit
- No more lost eastlight folders of hard copy manuals
- Easy use system
- Remote access for upload of annual reports etc for WOF
- Building owners can see all building records from 1 database
- Reduces time spent by owners/managers on record conciliation
- Reports easily produced to compare to service provider invoice charges
- Built in diary system
- Contains 6 monthly fire evacuation reports remotely uploaded